Join QRD team to work in R&D- projects at STIHL Qingdao.
After an intensive training in our German headquarters, you will be responsible for the design optimization with our suppliers, the sample evaluation of our products, and the improvement of future generation designs with a focus on induction-engine powered products. You will also be responsible to share the obtained knowledge within the R&D coordination team.
1. Co-create the design of our new electro-mechanical products, as part of the German engineering team.
2. Transfer the obtained know-how to STIHL Qingdao for supplier discussions, sample evaluations and next generation products.
3. Train the colleagues.
4. Coordinate activities with the engineering department and testing department, both inside STIHL CN and in the German headquarters
5. Evaluation and release recommendation of sample parts for use in testing series and mass production.
6. Support the set-up of suitable tests to facilitate mass production.
7. Troubleshooting on problems found during testing series.
8. Further tasks assigned by the manager
1. Master / Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar.
2. Experience in the design of mechanical and electro-mechanical products, specifically in products with pumps and electro-motors.
3. Experience in use of 3D/2D CAD program, ideally Pro-E
4. Good communication in English, spoken and written.
5. Willing to travel to Germany for longer period of time (6 months -1 year)
6. Able to work independently
7. Open-minded, enthusiastic and convincing