1. Continue improvement the system processes according to ISO9001 requirement
2. Quality audit plan and implementation, including the internal system & process audit
3. Coordinate for external audit, including 3rd party audit or customer audit
4. Monitor open issues closing status and effectiveness
5. Analysis the system risks and give input to management review meeting
6. Perform system audit in case of new supplier introduction or supplier site change to identify major system risks
7. Assist SD team to take improvement action and monitor effectiveness based on audit findings according to project schedule
8. Support supplier improvement activities and monitor effectiveness
9. Deliver inputs in supplier release decision based on improvement effectiveness evaluation and remained risk assessment.
10. Plan and perform regular system audits on existing suppliers based on quality performance and monitor effectiveness of improvement actions.
1. Bachelor degree majoring in engineering or science
2. Good communication skills both in Chinese and English;
3. At least 5 years quality engineering background in manufacturing field;
4. Familiar with die casting/machining parts, plastic parts and resin preferred.
5. Working experience in supplier quality management
6. Familiar to quality system and quality tools
7. Can manage high workload, independent problem analysis ability
8. Can manage frequent travelling.
9. Good computer skills and good teamwork spirit.