1. Search and develop suppliers, maintain positive relationship with them;
2. Contract negotiation and parts cost verification;
3. To lead the Cost Reduction Projects to reduce the current parts price;
4. Sample order and tooling order issue out;
5. Work with material planner for trouble shooting;
6. Support STIHL headquarter / brother companys' on supplier sourcing and communication.
7. Supplier quality system audit and process audit.
8. Supplier manufacturing process improvement.
1. Bachelor degree, major in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering;
2. Minimum 2 years' working experience as an Engineer;
3. Good command of Aluminum/Magnesium die casting and tooling, machining knowledge;
4. Good command of English skills, both written and oral;
5. Good communication skill and presentation skill;
6. Good negotiation / analysis skill;
7. SQA or related knowledge and experience is a plus.
8. Team work player, target oriented;
9. Be able to travel frequently;
10. SAP experience is preferred.