The Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety (EOHS) Policy of ANDREAS STIHL Power Tools (Qingdao) Co., Ltd.
As a member of STIHL group, ANDREAS STIHL Power Tools (Qingdao) Co., Ltd. embraces the STIHL group corporate culture and conduct all activities accordingly. ANDREAS STIHL Qingdao is located in Qingdao Export Processing Zone, 266113, P.R. China. We focuses on producing chain saws and power tools. Our EOHS management system covers all related activities as well as our products. We are committed to:
- Comply with the applicable legal and other requirements on environment, occupational health and safety.
- Adopt proactive approach and measures to prevent occupational injury and ill health in workplace and provide a safe, healthy and ergonomic working environment to our employees.
- Strive to avoid fire and environmental pollutions and their adverse environmental, occupational health and safety impacts.
- Reduce energy and water consumption and waste to a low level and promote environmentally friendly practices during daily business.
- Achieve continual improvement in environmental, occupational health and safety management.
- Expect our suppliers and contractors to accord appropriate importance to environment, occupational health and safety, and provide them with support in doing so.
Dr. Bertram Kandziora Winfried Michels
Chairman of Executive Board of General Manager of
ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG ANDREAS STIHL Power Tools (Qingdao) Co., Ltd